- You have the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform the Seller about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail). Below are the contact details:
- Seule shall immediately, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the Consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the Goods. Seule refunds the payment using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any costs for him.
- If the Consumer has chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the additional costs incurred by the Consumer.
- The Consumer is obliged to return the Goods with all the equipment, including packaging, provided that it constitutes an essential element of the Goods. The Seller may refrain from reimbursing the payment until receipt of the Goods or until proof of its return is provided to the Seller, whichever occurs first.
- The consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
- In the event of effective withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered void.